Funeral Sympathy Card Messages
This is a collection of sympathy card words and sympathy card messages appropriate to write in a sympathy card. SympathyFlowershop.com offers these words of sympathy to use in a funeral card for a funeral service or memorial service, or a sympathy Thank You card.
- Please know our loving thoughts embrace you.
- Please accept these flowers and hear the words we are not able to speak.
- My thoughts and prayers are with you.
- Thinking of you in these difficult times.
- May the peace which comes from the memories of love shared comfort you now and in the days ahead.
- Our hearts are filled with sorrow.
- We're sharing your sorrow.
- With deepest sympathy.
- In loving memory.
- With heartfelt condolences.
- Fondest remembrances.
- May you take comfort in knowing there is one more angel above us.
- You are in our thoughts and prayers.
- Always in our hearts
- Gone but not forgotten
- May you have memories for comfort, friends for support, and flowers to ease your sadness.
- Though words, however gentle, cannot take your loss away, still may these flowers sent in sympathy help comfort you today.
- Our thoughts are with you.
- May these flowers in some way help to express our heartfelt sympathy.
- Especially for you at this difficult time.
- With heartfelt sympathy and understanding thoughts in this time of sadness.
- You will be in our thoughts and prayers.
- Thinking of you at this time of sorrow.
- Please accept our deepest sympathy for the loss of your Mother.
- Our hearts are saddened by your loss and our thoughts and prayers are with you.
- We may not understanding why sad things happen, may it somehow help to know how much we care.
- We wish to express our sympathy in your loss and to let you know that our thoughts are with you.
- At a time such as this, words cannot express our feelings